Sod Care FAQs in Kenansville, St. Cloud & Kissimmee, FL
To better serve as your source for information, H & O Sod, Inc. has compiled some of our most common questions and their answers right here. The sod care FAQs in Kenansville, St. Cloud, and Kissimmee, FL, are designed to give quick answers to save you time and trouble. Of course, if your question isn’t answered here, you can always contact us to learn anything you want to know about our sod. Some general tips and information regarding our Bahia sod are as follows:
- Bahia sod is great for sunny lawns although it can also be used in shady areas that only see partial sun throughout the day.
- Bahia sod is one of the hardiest grasses you’ll find, especially since it’s more resistant to worms and disease.
- With a weekly new sod watering and biannual fertilizing in spring and fall, your Bahia sod will be growing green in no time.
- Bahia grass can go dormant (turn brown) in the winter due to colder temperatures or in times of drought, but with warm spring temperatures and water, it turns back nice and green.
- Bahia sod requires less fertilizer & insecticide making it more eco – friendly
Contact our crew for all of the sod knowledge you could want. As you can see, we’re happy to answer all of your questions.